Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Alleged film scam

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 04:57:26 -0700, fred wrote:

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 9:30:22 AM UTC+1, CB wrote:
On 07/08/2015 18:51, Bob Eager wrote:

Which reminded me that my ISP allows its customers to opt for a lunar
billing cycle.

Which in itself is not that wacky, several of my friends used to be
paid "4 weekly" as opposed to "Monthly".

I had a friend who was paid by the calender month and his wife whinged
endlessly about the 5 week months when she claimed she was left a week
short.

To clarify, the lunar cycle I referred to is not 28 days. It follows the
moon...

are you saying they were paid 29 days 12 hours and 44... minutes apart

did the banks open specially?

tim