Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lane in London Lane in London is offline

Default Black & Decker drill/driver mains adaptor polarity

replying to Graham. , Lane in London wrote:
me wrote:

On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:44:01 +0000, Lane in London
You are indeed using a forum /website (called Flashnewsgroups) but the
rest of us are on Usenet.
Glad you found the posts informative, but it's been ten years since
they were made, and the people you are thanking are likley to have
moved on, if they havn't passed away.
--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Yes Graham..., thus my post; thanks to you too.

N.B.
My personal time-frame basic unit is the decade, thats just a blink.
You may well be reading this again in 2025 from your €œnew€ perspective
and still find it useful/interesting.
Thanks again.
bfn