Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - A sad day ...

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 00:13:39 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 August 2015 22:10:50 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 August 2015 15:42:40 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
George Cole, brilliant British actor, my hero, and the 'real'
Arthur Daley,
has died.

RIP, old mate ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33803144

Arfa :-(

Even sadder the last bouncing bomb pilot has died.
A real hero, nor some bloody actor.

Always Harry, isn't it ? Just keep your dumb-arsed thoughts to
yourself for once ... :-(

Arfa

Celebrities are not heroes ****-fer-brains.
Heroes put their lives at risk to defend others.
Only the brain dead would use the term "football hero".
Only the brain dead would think any actor was a "hero".
Even the words they speak are not their own for they are brain dead too
bye and large.

Don't call me **** fer brains you arrogant opinionated arsehole. And as
ever, you are wrong, as one of the official dictionary definitions of
the word hero, is

"the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc." Quoted
synonyms are "lead" and "star"

All of which, I think, qualifies George Cole in his role as Arthur Daley
in Minder.

And since you are talking brain dead, only the brain dead would live in
a ridiculous eco-bollox mud hut like yours ...

And he's completely ignored the point I made about George Cole serving in
the RAF...