Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT - A sad day ...

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 August 2015 22:10:50 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 August 2015 15:42:40 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
George Cole, brilliant British actor, my hero, and the 'real' Arthur
Daley,
has died.

RIP, old mate ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33803144

Arfa :-(

Even sadder the last bouncing bomb pilot has died.
A real hero, nor some bloody actor.

Always Harry, isn't it ? Just keep your dumb-arsed thoughts to yourself
for
once ... :-(

Arfa

Celebrities are not heroes ****-fer-brains.
Heroes put their lives at risk to defend others.
Only the brain dead would use the term "football hero".
Only the brain dead would think any actor was a "hero".
Even the words they speak are not their own for they are brain dead too
bye and large.

A hero is someone to aspire to. They need not risk their lives to be a hero.

I would call Stephen Hawking a hero and he has never shot a Muslim.

--
Adam