Mike

Default Zenith SR3587DT Sound OK, No Picture????

yea im stupid, if thats the only way to find out whats wrong, because other
approatches just arnt working.

like, The HOT has B+, flyback rings good, but

there is NO drive signal from the scan IC for the horiz or vert. so im
suspecting that the IC is either in shutdown, or is bad.

there isnt even a startup pulse, and I thought that the startup pulse has to
be there in order to get feedback from the flyback to shut it down. Is this
true?

if so, there isnt any.

"john" wrote in message
.. .
DO NOT disable the shutdown ,are you stupid ?
Its there for the TV,s and your protection .
kip

I need to disable shutdown of the scan circuity, and someone here with a
schematic can tell me.