Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default OT ish Slow Windows

On 02/08/2015 05:05, John Rumm wrote:
Personally I don't care for any type of troll. I am content to use
Linux, Windows, VMS, and any number of other OSes. Each have strengths
and weaknesses, it just takes a bit of common sense to step back and
look at the bigger picture to work out what fits the circumstances.

Nicely put.

To argue one is always better than the other is childish. (rather like
dribble arguing that combis are always better, and other prats arguing
that stored DHW is always better)

Just been trying to explain that one to my wife... (our boiler went off
several times last winter)

Andy