Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT ish Slow Windows

On 30/07/15 10:32, David Lang wrote:
On 30/07/2015 10:27, Davey wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:56:38 +0100
David Lang wrote:

On 30/07/2015 00:48, Davey wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 00:00:17 +0100
David Lang wrote:

On 29/07/2015 23:55, Davey wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 23:41:34 +0100
David Lang wrote:

I only use the Win7 when I want to run the one programme that I
can't get to run on Ubuntu otherwise I would delete it to get the
extra space. If you happen to have a Humax PVR, you already have a
Linux machine.

Thank you, but I didn't understand a word of that :-)

Oh well, I tried. It's not that difficult, surely?

And I thank you for trying.

It may not be that difficult if you know your subject but to the
layman its gibberish :-)

As an ex working magician I could describe a trick as using an
Elmsley Count, an Ascanio Spread and a Tenkai Palm. Another magician
would immediately know what I was on about.

I can only refer you to the suggestion offered by The Natural
Philosopher:
"Insert DVD, follow instructions."

"Simples", as they say.

Assuming you had the faintest idea what Linux was and overcame the fear
of some dreadful calamity occurring
.

In the case of the OP, the Dreadful Calamity has already occurred.

Damn. He *is* the OP. 11/10 for that.