Jasper

Default Leaky Ultraframe conservatory roof

Does anyone else out there have an Ultraframe conservatory roof?

I have a glass conservatory roof which was supplied by ultraframe and
fitted by my local conservatory company, but I have always had a
problem with it leaking.

The design appears to rely on silicone sealant along the exterior
joints, but as the UPVC expands and contracts the sealant cracks and
the roof starts to leak.

I wondered if anyone else had had a similar experience, or if not,
tell me if the sealant on their roof is still intact.

I just can't believe that the roof design relies on the silicone!

Thanks,
Jasper