Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default I got a Nikon Camera...........

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:40:41 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

Why would I want it to still be working after all that time.
I have my canon A1 which I brought around 1979, but don't use.
It'd be about as much use as a 1970s TV of course you might still have
your 1970s TV and car and fridge/freezer and underwear ;-)

I have digital cameras too. I use them for snapping stuff I'm going to
put on Ebay. They're great for that, but that's about all.
In most other applications, digital cameras have devalued the overall
experience of photography. To borrow from Harley-Davidson's motto: If I
have to explain, you wouldn't understand.
Hang on to that A1. You might see it in a different light some day.