Posted to uk.d-i-y
sparkydoo sparkydoo is offline

Default cannon coalridge bf gas fire

replying to wasimashiq , sparkydoo wrote:
wasimashiq wrote:

You are absolutely right I've rang his manager he said he will look into

it
on Monday also since found out that as part of fitting the boiler they

tol
d me that they would only charge me for the part on the fire and fit it

for
free, they charged me 78 for the part rang the place they bought it from

s they left the packaging and it cost 37.78 inc vat, what a bunch of

banana
s, so will rip the manager even further on monday

Hi there!
I'm sure your problem has now been resolved.
However, you may be able to help me!! You mention that you have the
installers instructions for your Cannon Coalridge gas fire.
Can you let me know if you still have this please?
Would you be willing to send me a copy of your installers
instructions.............or anyone else reading this.

Many thanks from

sparkydoo