Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default I got a Nikon Camera...........

On 27/07/2015 10:23, fred wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:42:23 AM UTC+1, stuart noble wrote:
On 26/07/2015 08:26, Brian-Gaff wrote:
I wonder what it would make of a Halloween mask?

Sounds too clever by half. Brian

You can get your life back if you just leave the dial set to
standard! I use the close up and action settings regularly and have
recently enabled the wifi and gps

Lots of newer cameras have an 'idiot' button which resets everything
to its normal mode. Can be useful if in a hurry to grab a shot and
don't have time to check the settings.

All my cameras live on idiot mode.
Any family member can pick one up and take a shoot that will work 99% of
the time. Its pretty silly leaving a camera on manual, its like leaving
one without film. The extra seconds can cost you an unrepeatable
picture. You can always switch to a more creative mode if the subject is
still there and needs something else.