Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT slightly surprised

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim..... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim..... wrote:
You've just shown you no nothing about unions.

What's knowing about unions got to do with it?

Because it usually means you've formed your opinions by what you'd
read in the press, etc. And believed every word of it.

Ok I'll ask again:

what's knowing about union's got to do with the point that I made?

a point which I see you have completely ignored answering

Think the expression is barrack room lawyer. One who thinks they know all
about a subject after a little light reading.

I spent a considerable time on union business including going to the TUC
annual conference on a few occasions. So talked to and heard from those in
many other unions.

But only from union goons. Hardly what
you might call a very viable source on that.

And I know who's versions of events I believe

I do too, and it isn't union goons.

- and it's not the meja one, which
as usual with them is sensationalist.

It's interesting that so many on here haven't got any
time for the meja when it comes to climate change, but
believe every word they printed about intimidation, etc.

Because it wasn’t just the media that has done that and plenty
us have seen the intimidation that picket lines involve too.