Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default I got a Nikon Camera...........

In message , Huge
writes
On 2015-07-26, David Lang wrote:

[21 lines snipped]

The Coolpix comes with a small internal memory so I decided to buy and
SD card. Me, being me, I went for the biggest one the shop had. It
holds around 8,000 photo's!

Big mistake when it goes wrong and loses all the photos from that "holiday
of a lifetime".

Well, you don't have to use all of the space.

For things like holidays where we don't want to lose all the photos and
might not be able to copy them we take multiple memory cards, rotate
them when we remember, and keep the others away from the camera in a
different bag.

Keep meaning to get a doubri so they can be copied to a phones SD card
--
Chris French