Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default OT slightly surprised

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
And I know who's versions of events I believe - and it's not the meja
one, which as usual with them is sensationalist.

I believe the court records unless you have proof they were all framed.

Which court records?

It's interesting that so many on here haven't got any time for the
meja when it comes to climate change, but believe every word they
printed about intimidation, etc.

Its not at all interesting that someone claims all the media is lies and
claims they have been to every union meeting and vote and picket line so
they can state nothing ever happened.

I've never claimed anything like that dennis, and only a fool like you
would say I had.

But unlike you do have at least some direct experience of such things.

Only in the BBC.
--
bert