Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default I got a Nikon Camera...........

On 26/07/2015 19:56, wrote:
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 7:29:49 PM UTC+1, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Johnny B Good
wrote:

TBH, I'm disappointed that no enterprising company has come up with a
digital 'film back' adapter kit to revitalise pretty well just about
every film SLR camera that's ever existed.

Why would anyone bother?

--
"I love the way that Microsoft follows standards.
In much the same manner as fish follow migrating caribou."

Like he said. I do recall a startup company about a decade ago proposing to do this, but unsurprisingly the idea went nowhere - indeed there's an article on it over on dpreview:-

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/480...n-film-project

The lack of battery space, the need to open the camera to change ISO,
White Balance or any other image setting,

etouQ.

Have these people never heard of bluetooth and phone apps to control the
insert?