Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT slightly surprised

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
On all the separate jury service I've done, I've always
known at least one other juror in the pool, if only by sight.

Doesn’t mean that they are likely to put a brick thru your window
or torch your car if you don’t vote the way they want you to tho.

I was involved with my union for many a year. No one ever put a brick
through my window, nor did they to any memeber I knew or heard of.

Perhaps it is the norm in your country - I neither know or care.

--
*When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.