Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rolled up curtain track kits

On Thursday, 23 July 2015 21:21:57 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
If you ever think to buy a curtain track, which comes rolled up - best
avoid it like the plague.

I bought one maybe a decade ago for when I might need it, a complete
kit including the rail, brackets screws and etc. all you need and ready
to fit. Today I needed it. The suggestion was to put the track in hot
water and it will straighten out, er no it didn't. A waste of time and
will need replacing.

I've not found them a problem. You just need more fixings to keep it held straight. I prefer straight ones, but rolled are cheaper.

NT