Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default Resin gravel drive surfacing

In message , Huge
writes
On 2015-07-23, Chris French wrote:
In message , Huge
writes
On 2015-07-22, newshound wrote:

[31 lines snipped]

You can still get Sodium Chlorate (Amazon)

Really? I would stock up then, since the sale and use of it is now illegal.

There does seem to be the odd seller sometimes.

eg. this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B010FR36EO

ignore the picture

Yeah, the can in the picture says "Brushable phenolic paint stripper".

and read the description.

40% solution. It's a bloody expensive way of buying it.

It's a sellers market.

and this one probably is it as well. (going by the reviews, the listing
doesn't mention Sodium chlorate)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WEED-KILLER-POWDER-KILLS-WEEDS/dp/B002NO0P88

Gawd knows what you get here, since the picture shows isopropyl alcohol,
potassium permanganate, potassium chlorate & citric acid!

That seller is obviusly being rather more coy, but it sounds pretty much
like it is sodium chlorate, not hat I'd be buying it.
--
Chris French