Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_8_] michael adams[_8_] is offline

Default OT slightly surprised

"Adrian" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 19:40:18 +0100, michael adams wrote:

" According to a survey of social attitudes, 57% of adults in the UK
claim to be working class. "

Lovely, an' all.

So if that had anything at all to do with supporting unions, how come in
2005 only 35% voted Labour, in 2010 29%, and this year 30%?

What's that got to do with anything ?

You previously agreed with me when I posted

"Adrian" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:24:49 +0100, michael adams wrote:

The majority of self styled working class people certainly weren't

^^^^^^^^^^^
getting fed up with unions, wild cat strikes, sympathy strikes, picket
lines, flying pickets, closed shops or any of those things.

Yeh, I think you've got it nailed there.

To repeat "I think you've got it nailed there."

Only to suddenly change your mind, and attempt to move the goalposts
when you realise just how many people actually consider themselves
to be working class.

Or perhaps as with Rupert Murdoch, you're now going to claim that the people
who conduct the annual British Social Attitudes survey from the National Centre
for Social Research are all liars as well ?

michael adams