Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT slightly surprised

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
But you do realise secret ballots for any kind of industrial action
have been the law for some 30 years now?

yes and that's why I believe in secret ballots beign done the way the
are now. Because a person can be intimidted either way to raise or not
raise your hand for any vote.

Take the miners. A hard and dangerous job. But they are easily intimidated
by a few militants.

Does this ring true to you, dave?

Would you personally be easy to intimidate by a few when surrounded by
your pals?

--
*Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.