Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT slightly surprised

In article ,
bert wrote:
It's also odd that some insist on secret ballots where they feel ever so
sure it would benefit their narrow views, but on one of the most
fundamental principles of UK justice, the jury system, such a vote is
open.

First parliament now the jury system. Where next in your desperate
attempts to avoid accepting that the changes proposed are reasonable and
proportionate.

Just shows your priorities. Foaming at the mouth over strikes, when there
are far more important ills in the country which need sorting.

Basically they wish any goalposts moved in an attempt to get the result
they want. Regardless if it is a majority view or not.

Who is "they" in this context?

You'll do.

--
*I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.