Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT - low temperature wash

wrote in message
On Monday, 20 July 2015 10:21:15 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Whilst on the subject of milk cartons, is it only me that finds
it increasingly difficult to grip the tab and peel off the seal?
I don't really want to have to keep the pliers in the kitchen.

Why not ? Ones that are fine for that cost peanuts.

... and are also handy for handling hot Fray Bentos pie tins.

Yep, I keep one in the kitchen for all of those myself.

And a much bigger set of those things that you can adjust
the spacing between the jaws of with the jaws fully open
that I can't think of the name of right now too.