Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT slightly surprised

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
Try and keep up. We've had secret ballots for such things in the UK for
some 25 years. Perhaps one day your country will catch up. I'm sure you'll
take longer.

Yes we have those things even though trade unions still don't want them!

For the reason they give extra unnecessary work to the volunteers who run
a union at grass roots level.

What annoyed the government is that secret ballots didn't give the results
the likes of you passionately believed they would. The types who believed
all industrial action was caused by a few activists which the rest
following like sheep.

The true sheep are those so stupid to believe all the anti-union
propaganda in the press.

Some democracy they are.

And those types don't give a stuff about democracy. Except when it gives
the result they want.

--
*War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.