Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Solar power calculations, please help!

In article ,
harry scribeth thus
On Sunday, 19 July 2015 18:21:40 UTC+1, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:18:24 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

I have no objection to people doing what Harry has done, insulating
their houses to the extreme, using solar panels to supplement existing
grid electricity or hot water, driving electric cars and wearing
thermal underwear and thick pullovers. If it cuts down on their fuel
bills and they think they're saving the planet, it's OK by me, whether
they're right or wrong on the latter. But I do object to the rest of
us having to pay for their indulgence. The sooner the govt. withdraws
subsidies, the better.

All energy sources are subsidised in the UK.
Renewables less so than most others.

Prove it...
--
Tony Sayer