Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default OT slightly surprised

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
In article om,
dennis@home wrote:
er. I have never attended such a meeting. Is there always an
opportunity
to vote against action?

Yes.

No.
Some meetings there was a call for a show of hands and the action
passed, no need for a show the other way.

So not being able to count is one of your many failings?

Stop posting idiotic comments.

Dennis, remember, he may well be an idiot!

Glad you're siding with dennis. So I take it you can't count either?

I've been at lots of 'hands up' ballots. Tellers are appointed beforehand.
If the result is close, maybe even several re-counts. Exactly like a
general election. Do you really think a significant minority would allow
otherwise?

But you operate in the chummy world of the BBC. Not proper workers.
Different story in the car factories and shipyards etc.
--
bert