Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT slightly surprised

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
In article om,
dennis@home wrote:
er. I have never attended such a meeting. Is there always an opportunity
to vote against action?

Yes.

No.
Some meetings there was a call for a show of hands and the action
passed, no need for a show the other way.

So not being able to count is one of your many failings?

Stop posting idiotic comments.

What is idiotic about being able to count?

Sometimes there is such a clear majority (for or against) on a show of
hands that there is no point in a count. When it is not obvious, a count
is done.

--
*My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. She stops to breathe.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.