Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT; Now, over to our correspondent...

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:46:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Mobile phone calls do have small buffering/encoding delays, more
noticeable if you call someone in the same room,

How often do you phone someone that is in the same room as you?

Teenagers do it all the time.
I traveled with a train load of them a few months back, they were texting
persons sat a few yards away and speaking to persons only a little further
by phone.

The text messages were probably something like ," Have you seen that
wierd looking old git staring at us, he looks like a sex offender and
has got BO"

You owe me a new keyboard.
--
Adam