techforce

Default sony KV-32s20

Take a JPG of the Problem as shown on the Screen, & Post a link to it here,
or Email it to me.

"ABDC EFGH" wrote in message
Hi:

I have a 1997 32" sony KV-32s20. The sounds works, but the picture is a
magenta color with horizontal raster lines. I took it into a local shop,
and they told me that the parts that are bad are no longer available.

They
also told me that the picture tube is weak, and that it was not worth
fixing. He said that he would like to recycle the circuit boards inside

and
he would discard everything else. Should I get a second opinion? He also
told me that sony picture tubes can not be reguvinated.