Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT slightly surprised

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

I personally have never been involved in any form of industrial action
which didn't start at grass roots level. If my union 'head office' had
attempted to start industrial action for some form of political or
whatever reason they'd have been sacked by the members.

Clearly wasn't the case with Scargill so your
personal experience is completely irrelevant.

Clearly wasn't the case with Scargill so your
personal experience is completely irrelevant.

What may be 'clear' to you most likely is the exact reverse.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

But that didn't stop some of the press saying
some of that industrial action was political.

It clearly was with Scargill.