Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT slightly surprised

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
Not to find some ascerbic comment from Dave concerning the latest moves
to reduce strikes in essential services?

Obviously a priority given the huge number of working days lost through
strikes. ;-)

Of course having been kicked in the ******** over human rights, Euro
referendum and fox hunting, a nice soft target will keep them sweet with
the Torygraph readers.

I can well remember Thatcher's legislation, just after it came in. All it
did was to kick lazy union members into voting. Made not a scrap of
difference to any outcome, in my experience. Just gave everyone more
paperwork to do.

It does confirm my belief that union bashers have simply no knowledge of
them - other than the lies and half truths they read in the press.

--
*If you can't see my mirrors, I'm doing my hair*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.