Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Cupboard Door

I want to put a door, about H90cm x W40cm in a section of timber
stud/plasterboard, to give access for storage to the void behind. The
void is encased in insulation board, so it doesn't need to be the last
word in airtightness.

I keep thinking about doing it, looking, head scratching, but don't know
where to start. I've got lots of odd bits of timber for a frame, but I'm
not sure how to go about it all. I'm not completely clueless - I did put
the partition in, and have done quite a bit of mild joinery.

Any ideas please? A sort of scheme of work would be much appreciated!

--
Cheers, Rob