Eric Sta. Ana

Default What commercial radio frequencies does Japan use?

Am helping a friend who got a used Japanese radio and in the process
of getting it to work in the Philippines. We use the standard FM
frequencies here. I was just wondering if Japan used a different set
of frequecies with their radio tuners.

My theory is, if Japan use the same range of FM frequecies then it
should be able to grab the FM signals from our country. But if they
use a different range which I suspect, similar to their TV signals
then we might have to change the tuner of the radio. According to him
he can only get 3 channels from the radio. Would appreciate some
comments from anybody familiar with Japanese commercial radio
frequencies. Thanks.

Eric