cessna

Default Need help with SONY KP-61v15

what would you guess I'd have to spend for a tube, are there any used or
are the new tubes reasonable ?

Alan Harriman wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:35:22 GMT, cessna wrote:

It is a projection set and I thought anyone that worked on these and was able to
assist would know that the Cathode Ray Tube is a tube, so much for that.

Has anyone here got experience with this model ? In some other
brands/models these tubes, have problems over heating and cracking
anyone know about this model, since it is 61", my guess is it does.

Have you tried turning up the screens one at a time? If the pix stops blinking,
then you probably found the bad tube.

Alan Harriman