Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. EUSSR uses our money to expand Calais

Nightjar.me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Strange that I haven't heard the usual cry of 'immigration is good for
the economy', which people tend to point out regarding people coming to
the UK.

Perhaps because that only applies to legal immigrants from other EU
countries.

Why would it only apply to legal immigrants from other EU countries ?

In many ways the illegals cost the govt much less because they can not
claim benefits and have to do whatever work is available otherwise they
wont have any income and so will do the work others don’t want to do.