Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default OT. EUSSR uses our money to expand Calais

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:24:04 +0100, Brian-Gaff wrote:

Why don't they ak the un to police the first country of entry rules for
them

If you're going to police "first country of entry", you need to have some
way to spread the load across all the EU once people are accepted.
Without that, those countries with Med shorelines are being asked to take
EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. That's just unrealistic.

And, if there is a fairer distribution across the continent, then the UK
will be taking more, not less. We currently have far fewer than "our fair
share".