Posted to uk.d-i-y
ratsack ratsack is offline

Default Wills and executors

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
stuart noble writes:
I can tell you from experience that the burden of proof is firmly on
you. It's 40% unless you can prove otherwise. The last one I dealt with
ground to a halt because the bank could not provide cheque stubs, so the
payee couldn't be identified. Jolly frustrating, but it's no doubt
easier these days.

Hum, I pay a lot of my mum's bills online from my account and buy her
shopping. She pays me back by cheque periodially, and I don't keep recods
of what each one was for afterwards. I could see that being a problem?

No, because you can match her cheques with what you have paid for her.