Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_5_] Graham.[_5_] is offline

Default tv coax plugs

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:12:01 +0100, MacDonald
wrote:

On 07/07/2015 17:11, Brian Reay wrote:
On 07/07/15 16:37, Stephen wrote:
Hello,

I know to use f plugs wherever possible but I need a coax plug to
connect at the back of the tv. I had a quick look on the CPC web site
but they sell aluminium plugs, nickel plated zinc plugs, and plated
brass plugs. Are they all the same or is one better than the others?

Thanks,
Stephen.

In real terms, there isn't much difference. The typical Belling Lee
style TV plug is pretty grim as connectors go

Why do punters invariably put the cable grip on upside down?

Not just punters. I corrected some in my daughters house fitted by a
self-styled "AV Consultant".

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%