Posted to uk.d-i-y
ratsack ratsack is offline

Default Air BnB

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
news
On 06/07/15 20:55, ratsack wrote:

"fred" wrote in message
On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 10:25:07 PM UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:
On 03/07/15 22:17, tim..... wrote:

since it went "up market" it now seems to be exclusively
"professional"
B&B's charging commercial rates

The days when it was "spare rooms for 20 quid a night" has long gone

Reminds me rather of ebay. From flea-market to professional store
front.

Except their search engine is ****e

Leaves Amazon's and AliExpress for dead.

Dunno about Ali but how can you say Amazon's search is beaten by ebay?

Yes, particularly in that Amazon just ignores search keywords when
you have more than one, you can't sort unless you specify the category
and it doesn’t show the postal cost in the hits list for delivery outside
the UK.

Ebay has nowhere near the level of searching features Amazon has.

But doesn’t have those problems.

Show me an Amazon search which produces JUST flannelette
fitted king sized sheets with solid colours sorted by total price.