Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_8_] michael adams[_8_] is offline

Default Air BnB

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 15:08:41 on Fri, 3 Jul 2015, michael adams
remarked:
to anyone unfamiliar with Air BnB, not only was the
subject not obvious from the thread title, but it wasn't
all that obvious following the first three or four posts
either.

What's non-obvious from the 2nd reply (mine):

"I've used it once and it was good. Turned out to be an upmarket professional B&B
(rather than someone with a spare room, which I think is more common), "
--
Roland Perry

But from that, you could be talking about a single B&B somewhere.
..

michael adams