Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OVO Smart meter

On Wed, 01 Jul 2015 22:51:23 +0100, Bill Stewart wrote:

I've had it suggested that I change to a smart meter a few times

now
but it isn't going to happen until they can provide a meter that

every
supplier can work with.

+1

Until then, any swap will have to be for a mechanical meter,

something
you can insist on.

Or presumably a dumb electronic one. Have you a reference for your
statement that one can insist on a dumb meter?

I am unsure why anyone would want to insist on such; unless they were
just being bloody minded.

'Cause I don't want to have to jump through hoops or be refused by a
supplier simply beacuse a "smart" meter was foisted upon me.

--
Cheers
Dave.