Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_8_] michael adams[_8_] is offline

Default Air BnB

"Davey" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 2 Jul 2015 22:06:18 +0100
"michael adams" wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Jul 2015 14:24:07 +0100
"michael adams" wrote:

While your own contribution on this subject has been precisely what
exactly ?

Nothing. I have never stayed at the Telford Premier Inn, and have no
plans to.

So what?

So why did you post anything at all ?

michael adams

Why no? I made a valid comment on what to do if you don't understand a
Subject line.

"Davey" wrote in message ...

But if you don't, then you will have nothing to contribute on the
subject, so you can move right along.

Not quite. You suggested that someone who had nothing to contribute
on the subject, could "move right along".

But on your own admission you had nothing to contribute on the subject
either.

So why didn't you follow your own advice, and "move along" too ?

michael adams