Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default No sound

On 2 Jul 2015 09:35:53 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

Same happened on the Cambridge-KingsX service. Driver had to stop the
train and reboot it.

I have that on a Networker service out of Victoria. What worried me was
that an introductory message came up on the end-of-carriage display
proclaiming that it was version 1.0.

Back in the '90s the chap who put W3.1 on my PC told me never to use
software with an even version (2.0 is even, 2.1 isn't) and that, for this
purpose, 1 is an even number.
That's what worried me when Web 2.0 was being bandied about and all sorts of
places started using 2.0 for a variety of new/changed projects. Doomed, they
were!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away