Posted to uk.d-i-y
steve.n steve.n is offline

Default OT Climate Change

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 11:49:32 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

It was probably some 10-15 years ago that a scientist at Rutherford labs
told me you could now only get funding to prove that there is global
warming. There had been research teams which were still doing their
research with open minds, but found their projects were no longer worthy
of funding. When politics interferes with research in this way, the
output from the research is liable to invalid. Global warming is very
attactive to politicians - it provides them with another excuse to
control our lives, which they love to do.

i understood that the research disproving GW was funded by hydrocarbon
companies ...

steve