Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Duff Wickes 45A shower ceiling switch

On 27/06/15 12:14, wrote:
On Saturday, 27 June 2015 11:45:40 UTC+1, Jim x321x wrote:
A 45A celing isolation switch for a shower that I got from Wickes last week
seems faulty. It is very stiff and sometimes doesn't switch from on to off.

I'm wondering if simply getting Wickes to replace it will solve the problem
- of if I should opt for a totally different make.

Get your money back and get one of a decent make.

Yep.

I hate Wickes rebadging stuff - I want to know what I'm buying.