Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Do I need to update my house's fuse box?

"Robin" wrote in message
John Rumm wrote:

Probably depends on the area of the country... I would have thought a
straight swap would start at £200 - £300.

I think that'd be v much the bottom of the range in London now the trade
has picked up again.

And then there are the "extras" like one place near here told they needed
*separate* main bonding for incoming gas and water. There was 10mm looped
continuously MET-water-gas but the nice man even showed them the picture
in his little book to prove they needed to be separate

The word "******" springs to mind.

--
Adam