Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Do I need to update my house's fuse box?

John Rumm wrote:

Probably depends on the area of the country... I would have thought a
straight swap would start at £200 - £300.

I think that'd be v much the bottom of the range in London now the trade
has picked up again.

And then there are the "extras" like one place near here told they
needed *separate* main bonding for incoming gas and water. There was
10mm looped continuously MET-water-gas but the nice man even showed them
the picture in his little book to prove they needed to be separate

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid