Jane Mirito

Default Eizo F77 monitor bad focus

After making a cable to connect the maintenance port to the pc, i tried to
set the convergence as best as possible.
But...

I have a bad focus when I turn open the brigthness (above 10%) and
contrast (above 60%)

Looking very close at the image it turns out that the bleu beam makes a
bigger window than the red beam, the green one lies in between.
At some places the convergence is perfect.

Moreover the beamwidth changes too
In the middle the beam is allmost twice as thick as at the border.
The beam itself looks scharp at the border, but not in the middle of the
screen.

Too make it completly creazy.... The beam-dot-width is perfect (projection
of vertical lines) at places the horizontal is not.
If needed I can put some screenshots online somewhere to make the analysis
more clear.

I'm not an expert in TV electronics, but i have some experiances ;-)
anyone an idea to look for please?

Jany