Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_5_] Graham.[_5_] is offline

Default Do I need to update my house's fuse box?

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:54:02 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 22/06/2015 09:06, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Well, I've never come across any rented property that has the very latest
fuse box/rcd. But that may just be coincidence. I do not go around checking
everyones houses I visit for rcds, only that a blind person can safely reach
the reset buttons!

Indeed - how would you cope with re-wireing a BS3036 style fuse?

I bet Brian could do that with no problem.
I bet you and I could do it blindfolded it we tried, I never have!

I've re spooled plenty of 35mm cassettes using a changing bag, and
loaded various film sizes into the spiral if a developing tank in
complete darkness.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that a sighted person in the dark
equates to a blind person. That would indeed be arrogant.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%