Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cigarettes

Dave Plowman (News) pretended :
More likely those who attempted to do so closed down. Most who liked pubs
and the culture don't want screaming kids around.

I've never been a serious drinker, but I've always enjoyed a pint or
two. I never drink at home, I would never dream of buying a few tins or
bottles in, its just not the same - not the same drink, not the same
atmosphere.

I think the closedown of pubs began before the smoking ban, the ban
just seemed to add to it. In part it was brewaries wanting too big a
profit from their pubs.

I do like to see well behaved families in pubs, I don't like to see
kids running riot in them screaming - but that is down to the parents
and parents don't see control of their kids as any sort of priority
these days, unfortunately.

I don't feel the urge to vape, where smoking is banned, but for those
who want to it should be encouraged in moderation. The one good thing
to come out of this, is that most pubs now cater for food and some of
them quite good meals.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)