Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Chance John Chance is offline

Default OT. Why we need to leave the EUSSR.

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , John Chance
wrote:

And the original claim was that WW2 was a european civil war.

It was in fact nothing like that.

You are a dumbcluck aren't you.

We'll see...

All these Europhiles sob loudy when
that bit of Beethoven is played, they stand up and put their right hand
over their left tit. In short, they think Europe is now one country.

They in fact think nothing of the sort.

And even you should have noticed that both Japan and
the US were actually quite heavily involved in WW2 and
that neither of those countries were part of europe.

So any falling out in Europe is going to be a European civil war.

Not when it involves Japan and the US.

I was
merely pointing out that we've had a number of these in recent times,

WW2 wasnt a civil war. We have different words for a reason.

and they way the Europhiles are going will make another *more* likely,
not *less*.

Fantasy.

You want peace and security in Europe?

We have that. There won't be another war in western europe, you watch.

Then let's go back to a free
trade arrangement, with agreements freely entered into by the *people*
in referendums

How odd that that was the situation which produced two world wars
and quite a few wars before that in europe. And not one since the EU
was established.

- an end to this "ever closer union" **** and the
abolition of the Commission and the European "Parliament".

That isn't going to produce peace and security in Europe.

Even you should have noticed that the most recent wars
in europe happened in countries which were not in the EU.